Archbishop Hannan Student Ambassadors are a group of students dedicated to the positive promotion of Archbishop Hannan High School. They work as liaisons between the Archbishop Hannan community and prospective students. Visible at a variety of school events, they provide an important resource for prospective students and families. Student Ambassadors develop their skills in communication, public relations, marketing and interpersonal relations.
Attend monthly meetings and training sessions
- Provide campus tours
- Participate in grade school visits
- Host prospective students
Qualifications for Membership
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong work ethic and responsibility
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Willingness to develop personal skills in marketing, public relations and communications
- Sincere desire to help continue and strengthen the reputation of Archbishop Hannan High School
For more information or an application to join the Archbishop Hannan High School Ambassadors contact Director of Admissions Mr. Craig Fiedler at 985-249-6363.