The Alumni Association
The Archbishop Hannan Alumni Association is an organization of alumni and friends who collaborate for the purpose of reuniting alumni while sustaining and fostering relationships within the Archbishop Hannan Community through social, charitable, educational, and spiritual activities, thus helping to support the vision and mission of the school. Membership in the Association provides members the opportunity to stay involved with Archbishop Hannan alumni and the school. The Archbishop Hannan experience can last a lifetime. Get involved!
Our Alumni Association meets twice yearly – the 4th Monday in August and and the 4th Monday in January at 6:30 PM.
- The Archbishop Hannan Auction and Gala – The 2013 Crimson and Navy Auction was held on Saturday, April 13, 2013. The Gala is one of the social highlights of the year. Please contact Nancy Baird, Director of Alumni, if you would like to get involved in next year’s auction.
- The Archbishop Hannan Golf Classic – This annual golf tournament helps raise funds for special projects around the school. Beginning in 2013, alumni teams will compete against each other for bragging rights to the Golf Classic Alumni Trophy. We also welcome alumni volunteers to help recruit golfers and sponsors, and to assist in various ways on the day of the tournament.
- Class Reunions – Every five years, you can reconnect with Hannan classmates and share in the fun of your class reunion. Please contact the Alumni Office if you are interested in serving on your reunion committee. Current reunion celebrations for the Classes of 1993, 1998, 2003 and 2008 are in the planning stages.
- Homecoming – Join us each year for Homecoming when the Archbishop Hannan campus comes to life with activities, games and events for alumni. Rally your classmates, bring your family, and relive the memories of your Hannan experience. This year our homecoming game was held on Friday, October 26, 2012 at Hawk Field.
- 25th Anniversary Celebration – On January 31, 2013, we celebrated the 25th Anniversary of the establishment of Archbishop Hannan High School.
Upon graduation from Archbishop Hannan High School, former students become life time members of the alumni association. General membership meetings will be held twice yearly, one in each semester.
Alumni Association Board and Constitution
The executive board, special chairpersons, and year captains will comprise the board of the Alumni Association. Board meetings will take place quarterly. Alumni Association Constitution and Bylaws to download a copy of the Alumni Association Constitution and Bylaws.