An Archbishop Hannan High School education and formation is an investment in your child’s future that will pay dividends throughout their entire life. Although we need to increase tuition in order to continue providing students and their families with the best possible service, we take significant pride in the fact that coupled with our tuition assistance program, we continue to offer an unparalleled value among private schools on the Northshore.
The school’s Finance Office handles all tuition payments, scholarship and financial aid applications and awards, as well as all other financial transactions for the school. Our Director of Finance, Mr. Jerry Kennedy is available Monday – Friday from 8:00-4:00 during the school year and 9:00-3:00 during the summer months. Feel free to contact the Finance Office at (985) 249-6363 or by email with any questions or concerns.
2013-2014 Tuition and Fees
- (Must be paid/loan signed by May 15, 2013) $7,075
- (if paid before March 15, 2013) $400
- (if paid after March 15, 2013) $500
- Technology Fee: $475
- Building/Facilities Fee $500
- Student Life Fee (retreats, athletic fee, activities, etc.): $170
- Academic Fee (standardized testing, supplies. etc): $100
- Senior Fee (Only applicable to students in 12th grade): $420
Tuition Payment Options
- Plan A: Full Payment due by May 15, 2013
- Plan B: Two payments – The first payment (50% of tuition and all fees) of $4782.50** is due May 15, 2013. The second payment (50% tuition)$3,537.50 is due August 1, 2013.
- Plan C: Ten monthly payments financed through First Bank and Trust. Click on the link for more information or to apply for the Tuition Loan Program.
- ** Seniors must include additional $420 fee in this payment – $5,202.50
Families with more than one child attending Archbishop Hannan High School will receive a $500 discount for each additional child (first child is charged full tuition price).
If you are interested in applying for financial assistance, please click here for more information.