Louisiana Student Financial Aid Programs
Federal Student Financial Aid Programs
- US Department of Education: A great site for general information on federal student aid programs.
- FAFSA Forecaster: A great tool to help you forecast your eligibility for various forms of federally sponsored student financial assistance.
- FAFSA on the Web: Your portal for submitting a Federal Student Aid application)
- PIN: (This Web site is your source of information for the Federal Student Aid PIN. Your PIN (Personal Identification Number) can be used each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your Federal Student Aid records online.)
Free Scholarship Search Services
- Adventures in Education Scholarship Search
- College Answer Scholarship Service
- College Board
- College Toolkit Scholarship Search
- Education Planner
- Fast Web
- Finaid (Scholarship Services Clearinghouse)
- International Financial Aid and College Scholarship Search
- Mach25 Scholarship Search Application
- My Free Degree
- Petersons College Quest
- Scholarship Experts
- SRN Express
- US Department of Education Scholarship Search
Private Loan Service Providers
Other College/Financial Assistance Resources
- Academic Common Market: Provides information for students seeking financial aid/reduced tuition from out of state (LA) colleges.
- Campus Tours: Provides tours of college campuses throughout the United States.
- Going to College: A general college planning guide and list of financial aid/scholarship resources.
- Mapping Your Future: Mapping Your Future is a free resource for career, college, financial aid, and money management information.
- College Toolkit
- Marine Corp Scholarship Foundation
- National Merit Scholarships
- NCAA Student